Sunday 8 February 2015

celebration



image:google(raggproductions.com)

the darkness engulfing me was inside and outside

the temporary blindness made the other senses more alive

perceiving life was very easy here

there was nothing to judge..

there was no difference of black or white

just the acceptance of what was real

abiding in the core 

I vanished and light came

spreading in and out and everywhere

I became the pure love shinning in the center

Joyous and celebrating life...



for Indiblogger ~ topic : the darkest hour of the night is just before the dawn

1 comment:

  1. I vanished and light came
    spreading in and out and everywhere
    I became the pure love shinning in the center

    The happiness of welcoming a new day. Not many have this privilege. Those who do, do not seem to treasure it. You've given it its fair share of kindness arathi!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete